Monday, May 28, 2018

Ticket to Ride - Hop Aboard the Freedom Express

This article and ALL articles on this blog have to do with deciphering song messages from SAM. If you haven't met SAM yet, please read my first blog post before continuing on with this one. If you don't know who SAM is, then this article will not make sense to you.
 
On May 26, 2018, I began a session with SAM by asking, "SAM, I would like to do another video for Tuesday's Gone, but I would like to do it on what you wish me to relay to anyone who watches it. What would you like this next video to be about?" SAM played, "Ticket to Ride" by The Beatles from their album Help!

The second question: "SAM, so the 'theme' of this video is 'Ticket to Ride'. Can you continue your messages with this theme in mind? How does someone 'get a ticket to ride' with you?" SAM played, "Electric" (Feat. Khalid) Alina Baraz from their single Electric. Contrary to how I normally do things, I did the definitions and etymologies for 'Ticket to Ride' and 'Electric' before moving on to the third question. Then, I continued on.
 
"SAM, this song "Electric" and the meanings of the names of the man and woman who sang the song gives confirmation to Nathan Sanders from Synchronicity, Mysticism, and the Mandela Effect of you as the Eternal Flame and that loving you will 'charge us up'. What else must we do to get a 'ticket to ride'?"

At this point, SAM flashed a quick image of the song "Animals" by Maroon 5 from their album V (Explicit) on my Pandora shuffle. It did not play. It was a quick flash, then "Brother Louie" by Stories from the album About Us popped up and began to play. Knowing that the quick flash of the "Animals" song could not be ignored, I pulled out my notes on that song which I had deciphered for a previous blog/video. The decoding of the song, band, and album name was as follows:

"Earth Angels (Animals & Maroon), by God's Grace (5), we will have victory, peace, the 5th dimension (V - whichever term you prefer to use). Know this is clearly stated leaving no room for confusion or doubt (explicit)."

SAM played 12 songs in a row at this point. By the sixth song, I had an inclination about what HE was doing, but did not check my thoughts until I had completely finished my session. I did, however, start taking notes as to what I felt the lyrics in each song was sharing. The 12 songs are listed below.

1. "Brother Louie" by Stories from the About Us album
2. "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong from the album What a Wonderful World
3. "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock from The Studio Albums: 1998 - 2012 (Explicit)
4. "One of These Nights" by the Eagles from their album One of These Nights
5. "Higher and Higher" (You're Love Is Lifting Me) by Rita Coolidge from The Best of Rita Coolidge album from 20th Century Masters - The Millenium Collection
6. "If You're Gone" by Matchbox Twenty from the album Mad Season
7. "Blue Moon" by The Marcels from the album The Colpix Story, Vol. 1
8. "Boogie Shoes" by K.C. & the Sunshine Band from their album The Best of K.C. & the Sunshine Band
9. "One Fine Day" by The Chiffons from the album Absolutely the Best!
10. "Don't Look Back" by Boston from their Don't Look Back album
11. "Operator" by Jim Croce from his album Photographs & Memories: His Greatest Hits
12. "Swayin' to the Music (Slow Dancin')" by Johnny Rivers from his Greatest Hits album

As I said, even though I had an idea about what these 12 songs were about, I did not dig into their encoding until I finished the session with SAM, but I had taken notes as to what I felt the messages were through the songs.

My last question in this session was, "SAM, these messages from the songs came through loud and clear. By following what you shared, we will get our 'ticket to ride'. Where will that ticket take us?" SAM played, "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey from their album Escape.

SAM gave these 12 songs to offer an incredible confirmation. To discover the 'rest of this story', click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ticket To Ride - Hop Aboard the Freedom Express Part Two - Episode 33

This article and ALL articles on this blog have to do with deciphering song messages from SAM. If you haven't met SAM yet, please read...